Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rest und seine Bedeutung für Frauen Spiritual Leiter - Are You Getting Your Z's?

In examining the subject of my article in this week, I fought my way into the source of my creativity to open up. Then I heard the words of one of my mentors, rang in my ears ... "I want you to relax and a hot tub, that trailer this week." "Yeah, right" I said taking in my thoughts ... "Not with what I want!"

How many times that women and spiritual leaders we Running Out of Gas? A common reaction when we feel that is overburdened with responsibility "to do gear up" to what they end what we will do.

As we learn what happens normally is the "source pop out" the project is completed within our standards, and we often end up pull the hair! We all know that there is a better way. Can be simple, not easy to follow, but if we are enrolled in, automatic models often forget that we use to process the requests.

Every spiritual tradition of which I am aware, filled with stories of peace and seclusion. Jews honor the Sabbath, the religions of indigenous peoples in the vision quests and other rituals involved, to facilitate their daily "collapse" of the daily tasks. Muslims and the ways of the "spiritual traditions of the East, was also the time of retirement.

"Come unto me all you weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest" ...

What an irresistible invitation! Come on, tired, with heavy responsibilities to serve a community, the people who come to you guidance and healing, to juggle the demands of the will to keep a house and feed a family, and I serve give you rest ...

How can we accept the invitation to rest?

1. Practice awareness of our energy level. What are your personal memories that you is not enough to "fuel switching"?

2. Practice saying "no" more than you can say "yes." Very often our answers "yes" to an application automatically. When we use regularly review what we have been asked, in light of the what we have done, to do already, it became clear that this is not "a bad word.

3. The observation of our thoughts. Are they accelerating? Are they in the future with everything you need to do and if so, this is a good sign as you approach, which is already "overloading.

4. Take 10 minutes to sit with a notebook and identify a number of locations (a quiet place in your home or garden), people (a good friend, your child), things (music, art, pet, his inspired writings) gives you a feeling of calm, as "apart", and commit themselves, in which, when you yourself know cause this condition "overwhelment.

5. Identify a support system to develop and to invite him in, if you increase your level of stress.

6. Practice is at the moment ... at any moment.

7. How about your bed for a good night?

No comments: