Monday, March 8, 2010

Tooth Care Questions and Answers

Do filling hurt? please lend a hand?
because im getting on tomorrow and i have been recounting myself completely day that im going to die. ha ha but im serious, im 14 and i am really panicky to death of dentists ( i cognize i may be really childish but everyone has their own fears) and not...

Do filling hurt? please minister to?
because im getting on tomorrow and i have been relating myself completely day that im going to die. ha ha but im serious, im 14 and i am really worried to death of dentists ( i cognize i may be really childish but everyone has their own fears) and not adjectives...

Do French inhabitants own desperate teeth?
Some do. some don't. it Would be stereotyping to say they adjectives had bad teeth. =D Yes incentive they practically eat chocolate everyday. And they have cheese normally as well. I mean cheese to them is similar to appetizers to us. They have alike appetizers, salad, cheese, major course, and...

Do Getting braces hurt?
Braces I get myn on on thursday it didnt hurt. but if you think about it, ALOT of population have gotten them and they lived, so it shouldnt hurt. I have had my braces for in the region of six years. At first they just put on the brackets. That didn't hurt. When they put...

Do girls my age (15) look at your teeth?
Well my tooth is chipped in the front and i'm wondering if girls my age look at teeth, my mom tells me they don't and i don't believe her. I've have alike 2 girl friends recently but i in recent times want a girl around my age to answer. i look at...

Do guys mind a girl have a period between their front teeth?
It just depends on what the girl looks like. I used to date a girl next to a gap between her front teeth and she was one of the most gorgeous women I've particular. I think that is such a small factor when looking for a spouse....

Do human canines grow, and retract?
My boyfriend has canines that actually grow, and retract put money on to normal whenever he is hungry. They are a 100% real, as far as inkling them, watching them grow, and retract back. Why is this happening, I never hear of such a thing? (Other than folklore, and stories of the fictional...

Do humans bring back a second set of molars?
as in, do we grow our molars once, then enjoy them completely fall out to get hold of a second set? we have a set of teeth when we are young, and later completely baby teeth leak out, then we get a final set. That's it. Yes and your probably...

Do I brush intricate if I enjoy unachievable gums?
Today I went to the dentist and she told me I had intensely bad gum illness but it was reversible if I brush properly.But the piece is,after she did some scaling,she asked me to brush it very strong on the gums till it bleeds using toothbrush and brush at least 2 times...

Do i call for my teeth pulled out for braces?
i have a tooth that points toward my tongue, but it isn't directly behind another tooth. it have just about satisfactory space for it, if my teeth are in a straight line. it is merely a bit behind my different front teeth. i'm not sure if i need...

Do I call for to remove 2 teeth earlier getting my braces?
I have an over jet of almost 1 cm. I've be to a few orthos and both recommended removing two teeth from my top jaw, and then bringing my lower jowl a bit forward. I'm 19, so it's not alike I able to get forceful head appliances anymore....

Do i catch molds and Braces on alike peas in a pod morning ?
Today i just got my x-rays and pictures taken, and i hold another ortho appointment next week. They havent told me if im getting braces or molds on the same time next week . So my ortho is going to look over the x-rays before my appointment,...

Do I clearly hold a cavity?
I'm 18 years old. I brush my teeth once, usually twice, per day and floss every morning. After not going to the dentist for about 2 years due to clerical errors, I went vertebrae and the dentist said I have a cavity on each of my experience teeth. Is it possible...

Do i enjoy a cavity on my tooth?
I was looking at my teeth and on my farthest molar i see a black dot on it. It doesnt hurt.. but it probably is one.. but i a moment ago wanted to make sure. I upset to death by the dentist. Its kind of small.. but its gonna bring worse and worse....

Do I enjoy a choice on which ones i want?
im going to the orthodontist, and i found out that they upgrades their braces to tooth colored brackets,which i believe are called ceramic,i dont want that kindly, i want regular metal braces, do you think ill be capable of choose which kind i want? or do i HAVE to have...

Do I enjoy a concussion?
i got hit in the chief really hard about a month ago or smaller number. i didnt go to the doctor lead to i kept thinking it wasnt anything but since afterwards ive been getting these really bad headache and in the past days my headache keep coming and going and my ears kinda hurt and i...

Do I enjoy a dry socket?
I currently have been have pain in my lower not here tooth after having my wisdom teeth extracted. I have it done on Monday (Jan. 12th) and it's been 5 days now. The tooth hurts a honest amount, but it's not alike really really severe alike general public claim. It's just a constant throbbing...

Do I enjoy a dry socket?
Its been 24 hour since I got 4 teeth extracted. After I ate I notice that one of the sockets is missing a blood clot. I feel absolutely no discomfort. Do I have a dry socket? Isn?? it suppose to hurt? If you are missing a clot then near is...

Do I enjoy an abscess tooth?
My sister had a a tooth crack and fall out surrounded by pieces over time after a bad cavity's' filling fell out, and she didn't realize it until it be late. Now, about a year latter, it hurts really bad, to the point where she almost can't devour on that side. The whole top...

Do I enjoy an infection from getting my prudence teeth out?
I got 3 impacted wisdom teeth out on Friday morning. And I'm still really swollen. Tonight I taste some really gross liquid, alike worse than blood. I spit it out and it be alike a light brown color. I asked my grandparents and they surmise that I got an infection...

Do i enjoy experience teeth?
on the bottom i have three molars on each side, but on the top i single have two. alltogether i have 26 teeth, but if i hold wisdom teeth on the bottom only i should hold 30. able to anyone help? Probably not. They didnt come surrounded by yet or they are imapcted in ur mouth...

Do i enjoy gum disease?
i honestly havent been taking care of my teeth for a while(like not brushing them) and when i brush my teeth, i see blood. My 2 teeth consistency SLIGHTLY loose, alike barely, and the gums dont hurt but get the impression kinda softer than the different gums. should i go to the dentist right away?or wait,...

Do i enjoy to find a root strait or able to i attain the tooth pulled out?
i was suppose to get a root waterway and never did.but now 3/4s of my tooth is gone and its basically limp.i want the dentist to just pull it out. another entry what does a dentist do when cleaning your teeth and what does it...

Do i enjoy to find special tooth brush for my dog? They speak im supposed to brush her teeth.?
do i need a tooth brush You able to buy a toothbrush and toothpaste for dogs in a pet store. They are smaller than toothbrushes made for nation, and the toothpaste is formulated for animals. Please don't use human toothpaste on an animal--they...

Do i enjoy to give somebody a lift my flexible sour for pe?
i've got elastics and do i need to transport them off for pe lead to they might leak out. KEEP them in!! if they fall out afterwards put another set in afterwards you should have a short time plastic bag full of them. the longer you...

Do i enjoy to wear my pliable rubber strip while intake?
i just got braces and my orthdontist told me to different wear my rubber band except while brushing my teeth... so what about while consumption? Im a orthodontic asst. my office recommends you wear your rubberbands adjectives the time except when eating and brushing sometimes depending on the patient...

Do I entail a crown? I've chipped the corner of a molar and is $800 honourable price?
A corner of one back molar is missing and my dentist said he can't repair it, he needs to put a crown on. Is that right? The rest of the tooth seem fine. Also he wants $800. Is that the going price? ...

Do I entail a root conduit?
I'm 13 and am clueless bout I I need a root canal my gum surrounded by the back of my mouth right above my tooth. Hurts really bad and it hurts when I apply pressure my tooth looks everyday though it's been hurting my for about 3 days and I though It be a cut...

Do I entail Braces(pretty detailed).?
My top teeth (in my opinion) hang over my bottom a good bit. and folks have told me that too. and i have a few crooked ones but my canine teeth are approaching, major. let me try to explain this simply- i enjoy fangs, literally. they are actually sharp and own gap-ish things. they are...

No comments: