Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Hair Loss Experience and Remedies

I am not or never as materialistic and selfish. In reality, I believe, even sparingly, and very modest. Things as simple as wearing the right clothes or driving a luxury car has never been something that I think are important. Do not get me wrong, I do not shop in stores to drive and save a decent car (Honda Civic), but certainly not on the road when it comes to interrogativin. Therefore, one could meiNEN that loseta hair is not something that would have a great influence not only in my life, but believe me, myself and the general welfare. But it was, is and will probably continue for a long time.
I still remember when my brother who is only 1.5 years older than I am at home from the university where I was about 21st I had not seen in more than three years, and the time they lost a good majority of the hair die. Lassen me say that the fear of my shit! This package hentschieden, then right, and I do not existesombrero in the same fate, and my search for a solution began.

There are a multitude of options when it comes to treating this terrible disease. We foam pads / cream, supplements and surgery. I have a big problem with them. I think the pill as dangerous because of the long-term side effects and possible damage to the faith.Foam and cream are boring and difficult to attend regularly and Surgery Chirurgieia! Finally, supplements are not guaranteed. What is a boy to do? All I can do is use my experience and what worked for me.

I tried the foam of approximately one year. My biggest problem was the difficulty of things. I can not confirm whether it works or not, simply because I do not feel a fair shake Chee. But in the foam on  the same time each day and the hour before bedtime rendreau. Well, in this moment, I trovavo in college and very responsible, and sober enough in 3 hours before bed semi no cup of tea. So, go on. My next and probably the most successful product was the pill. This has been most successful, simply because I find it so long. Propecia mi0 costs about 5 dollars a month, and I had the pill once a day whothe. From what I remember, I think we have lost "hair, dieAnfang of the month. But it works very well. The average over 6 years. The only reason why I decided that for fear of my liver. I do not believe there are studies that say unaMuchos Propecia may cause damage to the liver, but my wife is a firm believer in natural remedies and pills pills do for you men. With this, I went to supplements. I have tried various species, buts on a website provides a comprehensive analysis of the various possibilities.

Il My favorite is the top of this page. I took the supplement for about 2 years and have no increase in my hair, but not least, I have not found any signs of hair loss. And me and my wife feels more secure knowing that the natural remedy.

I hope so, and good luck on the market. If all else fails, you say that "soon, schö.

No comments: